Ready to do your proficiencies?
Every season lifesavers are required to pass a skills refresh session for most lifesaving awards before the 31 December in order to continue patrolling. These sessions are vitally important to refresh your knowledge and brush up on your lifesaving skills.
- Bronze Medallion: 9am (sharp!) Sunday 24 September
- IRB Crew and Driver: 1pm (sharp!) Sunday 24 September
More dates to follow when finalised, however please support your Club by getting proficient ASAP.
You will need to register your attendance, to do so please go to Swapsea. This season we are trialing a new product called Swapsea to better manage our patrol roster/teams, facilitate swapping patrol dates and schedule proficiency sessions.
To activate your Swapsea account:
- Go to swapsea.com.au.
- Click ‘Login’ button in top right corner.
- Click ‘First time this season? Click here to activate your account for this season.’
- Enter the same email address you have on SurfGuard/Members Portal.
- Check your inbox for an email with instructions to activate.
- Login to Swapsea, go to Skills Maintenance section and click ‘Sign Up! next to each session you wish to attend.
Help is available: [email protected]
Don’t forget you only have until December 31st to become proficient. If you have any questions email the Chief Training Officer Georgia Roberts at [email protected]
Want to get involved?
Whether you are a pro on the rescue board, can keep a cool head during first aid, want to learn some new skills or just love hanging out and flipping burgers on the barbie, there is a place for you at Whale Beach Surf Life Saving Club!