- Starts Saturday 23 September 2017
- EndsSunday 29 April 2018
The Whale Beach SLSC 2017/18 season kicks off Saturday the 23 September 2017 with the annual Patrol Captain’s patrol. Whale Beach SLSC has a volunteer patrol rostered every weekend and public holiday between September and April each year. During the week the Australia Lifeguard Service patrols the beach during the same times. Our final official patrol is on Sunday 29 April 2018 with another Patrol Captain’s patrol.
Whale Beach is patrolled the following hours by Whale Beach SLSC on weekends and public holidays. During the week, the beach is patrolled by lifeguards from Pittwater Council. For more information visit their website.
- 23/9 – 8/10 : 8:30am to 4pm
- 15/10 – 10/12 : 8:30am to 5pm
- 17/12 – 27/1 : 8:30am to 6pm (Changeover 1pm)
- 3/2 – 25/3 : 8:30am to 5pm
- 30/3 – 29/4 : 8:30am to 4pm
PATROL SWAPS, SUBSTITUTIONS & CALENDAR SYNC
This season we are trialing a new product called Swapsea to better manage our patrol roster/teams.
To activate your Swapsea account:
- Go to swapsea.com.au
- Click ‘Login’ button in top right corner.
- Click ‘First time this season? Click here to activate your account for this season.’
- Enter the same email address you have on SurfGuard/Members Portal.
- Check your inbox for an email with instructions to activate.
Help is available: [email protected]
Want to get involved?
Whether you are a pro on the rescue board, can keep a cool head during first aid, want to learn some new skills or just love hanging out and flipping burgers on the barbie, there is a place for you at Whale Beach Surf Life Saving Club!