- This event has passed.
Last Proficiency – Bronze, SRC + extra awards
November 4, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Final chance to get proficient for the season!
Don’t delay, register for this proficiency session by heading on over to Swapsea. This season we are trialing a new product called Swapsea to better manage our patrol roster/teams, facilitate swapping patrol dates and schedule proficiency sessions.
To activate your Swapsea account:
- Go to swapsea.com.au.
- Click ‘Login’ button in top right corner.
- Click ‘First time this season? Click here to activate your account for this season.’
- Enter the same email address you have on SurfGuard/Members Portal.
- Check your inbox for an email with instructions to activate.
- Login to Swapsea, go to Skills Maintenance section and click ‘Sign Up! next to each session you wish to attend.
Help is available: [email protected]
Don’t forget you only have until December 31st to become proficient. If you have any questions email the Chief Training Officer Georgia Roberts at [email protected]